On the Oregon Trail

On the Oregon Trail
Lauren, Katelyn, Matt and Jonathan

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

We walk...

So we've been back to school now. I for one have no desire to continue studying at the present moment and if I had a ticket in my hand or had gotten around to changing the oil in my car over break, I would be on my way to Oregon getting this thing underway. Matt found out over break that the two of us still need to get a tent, other wise we will be making lean-tos across America. While that sounds really exciting I'd much rather enjoy the comfort of a regular tent. So I've been jumping around on-line to figure out our best options. I think I'm going to call Lauren's mother to see what she has learnt in her endevours.
We walked home from church Sunday. 3.79 miles from church to school and we did it in an hour and a half. Matt had walked to church that morning and Lauren and I joined him on the way back. Funny enough I had to get a ride back to pick up my car but it was good practice none the less. We plan on making a regular thing of it, since Katelyn was out of town last week. We are loading up our packs to get used to carrying the load. Poor Matt went overboard I think and was in pain the following day.
I'm signing off. Hope all are well. We are looking into getting a bank account and then a PayPal account so people can donate money via PayPal or check. Ok I'm done. Love, peace

No comments: