On the Oregon Trail

On the Oregon Trail
Lauren, Katelyn, Matt and Jonathan

Friday, March 9, 2007

Talkin' 'bout Gas

Here's a few interesting articles I read in the BBC news about President Bush's trip to South America and the world's fuel situation.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6430951.stm
AND
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/6430563.stm

They're both very interesting, especially to me. It's kind of ironic because I don't own a car, don't drive at all and am walking across the US. I'm very curious about what the United States and the world is going to do about fuel in our future. I am hoping that, in the time I do not own a car or drive, I might be able to decide whether or not I want to in the future. Right now...it's tough for a variety of reasons that would take entirely too long to explain.

Anyway, it's important to keep up with world news, so I thought I would share some favorite articles. I'm sure I'll post more in the future... relating to my various interests.
Thanks, Lauren

No comments: